Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety
- “Identifying the hospitalized patient in crisis”—A consensus conference on the afferent limb of rapid response systems.Resuscitation. Apr. 2010; 81 (Epub Feb. 10, 2010): 375-382
- The growth of rapid response systems.Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf. Aug. 2008; 34: 489-495
- Resident and RN perceptions of the impact of a medical emergency team on education and patient safety in an academic medical center.Crit Care Med. Dec. 2009; 37: 3091-3096
- Caring for our own: Deploying a systemwide second victim rapid response team.Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf. May 2010; 36: 233-240
Department Editors: Michael A. DeVita, M.D.; Kenneth Hillman, M.D.; Daryl Jones, M.D. Readers are invited to submit inquiries regarding their own case studies on rapid response teams (also called medical emergency teams) to Steven Berman ( [email protected] ) or Michael DeVita ( [email protected] ).