Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety
- Standards Interpretation Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).https://www.jointcommission.org/standards_information/jcfaq.aspxDate accessed: June 8, 2019
- See Your Hospital’s 2017 Pay-for-Performance Penalty or Bonus.https://www.advisory.com/daily-briefing/2017/01/23/hospital-p-4-pDate: Jan 23, 2017Date accessed: June 8, 2019
- Accessed. Jun 8, 2019; https://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/QualityMeasures/Downloads/2018-Impact-Assessment-Report.pdf
- Best Care at Lower Cost: The Path to Continuously Learning Health Care in America.National Academies Press, Washington, DC2013 (Accessed Jun 8, 2019)
- Background. Accessed. Jun 8, 2019;
- Evidence-based medicine—engineering the Learning Healthcare System.Stud Health Technol Inform. 2010; 153: 145-157
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Understanding Health-Systems’ Use of and Need for Evidence to Inform Decisionmaking. White CM, et al. Research White Paper. AHRQ Publication No. 17(18)-EHC035-EG. Oct 2017. Accessed Jun 8, 2019. https://effectivehealthcare.ahrq.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/health-systems-research.pdf.
- AHRQ series on improving translation of evidence: implementing evidence-based screening and counseling for unhealthy alcohol use with Epic-based electronic health record tools.Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf. 2019; 45: 745-754
- AHRQ series on improving translation of evidence: web-based interactive presentation of systematic review reports.Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf. 2019; 45: 629-638
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Assessing the Impact of Indexing Performance Measure Codes on the Perceived Value of EPC Reports to Health Systems. White CM, et al. Methods Research Report. AHRQ Publication No. 18-EHC022-EF. Sep 2018. Accessed Jun 8, 2019. https://effectivehealthcare.ahrq.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/methods-assessing-impact.pdf.
- Health care decision makers’ use of comparative effectiveness research: report from a series of focus groups.J Manag Care Pharm. 2013; 19: 745-754
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Nonsurgical Treatments for Urinary Incontinence in Women: A Systematic Review Update. Balk E, et al. Comparative Effectiveness Review No. 212. AHRQ Publication No. 18-EHC016-EF. Aug 2018. Accessed Jun 8, 2019. https://effectivehealthcare.ahrq.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/cer-212-urinary-incontinence-updated_1.pdf.