Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Nonsurgical Treatments for Urinary Incontinence in Women: A Systematic Review Update. Balk E, et al. Comparative Effectiveness Review No. 212. AHRQ Publication No. 18-EHC016-EF. Aug 2018. Accessed May 28, 2019. https://effectivehealthcare.ahrq.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/cer-212-urinary-incontinence-updated_1.pdf.
- AHRQ Series on Improving Translation of Evidence: Implementing Evidence-Based Screening and Counseling for Unhealthy Alcohol Use with Epic-Based Electronic Health Record Tools.. 2019; 45: 566-574
- Understanding Health-Systems’ Use of and Need for Evidence to Inform Decisionmaking.in: Research White Paper. AHRQ Publication No. 17(18)-EHC035-EG. Oct 2017https://effectivehealthcare.ahrq.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/health-systems-research.pdfDate accessed: June 12, 2019
- September 2018https://digitalcollections.ohsu.edu/downloads/pk02c991b?locale=enDate accessed: June 12, 2019Making Systematic Reviews More Useful to Learning Health Systems: A Pilot Project.
- Home page.http://magicproject.org/Date accessed: May 28, 2019
- Welcome to the Systematic Review Data Repository.https://srdr.ahrq.gov/Date accessed: May 28, 2019
- Meta-Analyst: software for meta-analysis of binary, continuous and diagnostic data.BMC Med Res Methodol. 2009 Dec 4; 9: 80
- Greco S. Ehrgott M. Figueira J.R. Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis: State of the Art Surveys. 2nd ed. vols. 1 and 2. Springer, New York2005
- Decision aids that really promote shared decision making: the pace quickens.BMJ. 2015 Feb 10; 350: g7624
- An empirical comparison of univariate and multivariate meta-analyses for categorical outcomes.Stat Med. 2014 Apr 30; 33: 1441-1459
- A method for the meta-analysis of mutually exclusive binary outcomes.Stat Med. 2008 Sep 20; 27: 4279-4300
- Meta-analysis of effect sizes reported at multiple time points: a multivariate approach.Clin Trials. 2012; 9: 610-620
- Evidence synthesis for decision making 1: introduction.Med Decis Mak. 2013; 33: 597-606
- Evidence synthesis for informing cost-effectiveness analysis.in: Neumann P.J. Cost-Effectiveness in Health and Medicine. 2nd ed. Oxford University Press, New York2017: 237-276