Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety
- Process improvement in surgery.Current Problems in Surgery. 2016; 53: 62-96
- Implementation of a prophylactic anticoagulation guideline for patients with traumatic brain injury.Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf. 2020; 46: 185-191
- A bible for benchmarking, by Xerox.Financial executive. 1993; 9: 23-28
- Setting Achievable Benchmarks for Value-Based Payments: No Perfect Solution.JAMA. 2018; 319: 1857-1858
- The influence of contextual factors on healthcare quality improvement initiatives: what works, for whom and in what setting? Protocol for a realist review.Systematic Reviews. 2017; 6: 168
- Lean Six Sigma in Healthcare.Journal for Healthcare Quality. 2006; 28: 4-11
- Accurately Measuring Hospital Venous Thromboembolism Prevention Efforts.JAMA. 2016; 315: 2113-2114